Friday, January 12, 2007

Working at evil clinic again. Have given 5 people Typhoid vaccines, seen one case of migraine and had one young lad say..."but i need Dr Z to look at my face!". So, i ushered him gently out (am mellowing in my dotage) and saw other cases.

Background: I had a high stress but very stimulating job as an ER medical officer (doctor). Developed bursitis, then suddenly all my joints wouldn't co-operate and finally diagnosed with Osteoarthritis. This started in July, diagnosed in late August and physiotherapy until now. In December, developed excruciating left groin pain that i thought was a pulled muscle. My chiropractor checked it out: it was a huge lump of unknown origin with involvement of my psoas muscles. My GP, Dr.Z said i had an STI.HUmph. I was afraid it was a fibroid or ovarian cyst ...or cancer. In the ER, you are exposed to a lot of radiation...in the end it was not anything anyone could explain to me...

Through this, i put in my 208 hours,sometimes 230 plus hours a month. I took half days for therapy. It turns out i couldn't!. However, since i am working with NO appointment letter at all since October 1st: how the heck would i know?. Anhow, said company have turned out to be all lying assholes, including colleague and now former GP Dr.Z.

C'est La Vie.


No comments: