Friday, January 12, 2007

On the 23rd of December, the group financial controller, Mr. Malkit came to "talk". Basically, he said he had received complaints from Dr.Self Obsessed and Dr.Maladict that i was "not billing enough", "temperamental" and not working enough hours. Right. He also claimed that Dr.Z and Dr.M have mentioned this repeatedly to me but i have not changed. Actually, i am so sure they didn't because i took written notes of what they have said to me!!!!.

This is what Dr.Maladict told me to do for billing:"If someone has Peptic Ulcer disease; you give them Zantac. But on the claim sheet, you charge for Nexium (RM 127)". Right. He also says he wants me to change the practice to a 60K/month business. By doing this billing crap.He DID NOT SAY..you can't take a locum unless you are dying.He DID NOT SAY oh this person complained about you.HE NEVER BLOODY SAID ANYTHING WORTHWHILE.

This is a summary of what Dr.Self Obsessed said: "blah,blah,blah TLC...Blah,blah,blah Use this drug combo". He DID NOT SAY :a patient complained. He DID NOT SAY: oh you can't take locums. Instead, when he gave me the wrong meds and i couldn't even stand up because of giddiness he called Mr. Malkit to COMPLAIN that i was taking locums. I nearly crashed my bloody car because i was having a severe headache due to the medicine Dr.Self Obsessed gave me.

I said that no, actually they never talked about this at all. If they had, i wouldn't have done any of these tremendously obscene things.

Now, Mr.Malkit says Dr.Z: "just won't work with me at all". Dr.Z has NO APC, is NOT REGISTERED WITH THE MMC and does illegal things and FALSIFIES APCs in front of his staff.Whatever.

No comments: